Air Release/Degassing Valve - Series CARD
- Each valve consists of three functional valves: 1. Air Release Valve, which releases air during system start up. 2. Degassing Valve, which provides continuous degassing. 3. Vacuum Relief Valve, which prevents pipeline vacuum in case of leaks or siphon.
- Cost Efficient: When three types of venting valves are needed, this valve will serve the function of all three.
- Safety: Allows safe expulsion of unwanted air in piping system.
- Dependability: The self-guided, high buoyancy float, in combination with the elastomeric sealed poppet assures leak tight sealing with minimal emission of process fluid.
- Superior Design: Simplicity of design assures reliability. The poppet seals more reliably than a ball type seal, which deforms under load.
- Minimum Closing Pressure: The high buoyancy float causes the valve to close tight at 0 PSI after expelling all air. Liquid will not escape. If air enters the system the valve will expel that air without allowing liquid to escape, even if the system is still under operating pressure.
- Corrosion Resistant: Top quality thermoplastics and elastomers resist chemical attack, and protect system purity. There are NO metal parts in the valve.