Pressure Regulator - Series PRA/PRAM
- -Inlet pressures to 150 PSI.
- - Downstream settings from 5 to 125 PSI.
- -Outperforms spring-loaded regulators through improved response to pressure changes; pressure is maintained without sacrificing flow.
- -Ideal for applications requiring frequent adjustment or remote control.
- -Multi-million cycle design.
- -Dual rolling diaphragms provide exceptional sensitivity.
- -One piece body and double u-cup design prevent leakage and eliminate “creep”.
- -Patented Fail Dry Safety Vents warn of seal failure; permits valve to continue operating and prevents liquid/air contamination.
- -Can be used to control any flow related parameter via sensors and E/P converter (see reverse side).