top of page
Vacuum Breakers - Series VB, VBM, VBS
- -Designed to protect enclosed tanks from collapse or structural damage during draining.
- -Eliminates siphoning of dangerous fluids.
- -Prevents vacuum which can cause damage to sensitive instruments and filters.
- -Normally-closed design prevents fugitive emissions from leaving system.
- -Insurance against replacement of damaged expensive equipment… avoids critical system downtime.
- -Patented diaphragm design assures dependable, repetitive, bubble-tight sealing in VBM and VB; PFA encapsulated spring and special poppet provide identical performance in VBS design.
- -For corrosive or ultra-pure liquid applications.
- -Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/2", 2" and 3".
bottom of page