Pneumatic Grippers - QPGB
Three-finger centric gripper suitable for applications that require a center bore
- -Robust lightweight housing made of hard-coated aluminum alloy.
- -Sturdy T-slot with hardened steel gibs for effective jaw guidance, precise handling, and easy maintenance.
- -Central through-hole with can be used for feed through of supply hoses and utilities.
- -Mounting from one side in two screw directions for versatile and flexible integration.
- -Integrated permanent magnets for direct monitoring of piston movement.
- -Slots for mounting and positioning magnetic-field sensors.
- -Air supply via hose-free direction connections or fitting screw connections.
- -Available in 6 versions (QPGB 309, 309S, 311, 311S, 313, 313S)
- -Maximum stroke per jaw of 10 mm
- -Maximum total closing force @ 6 bar: 3600N (809.3 lbf)