Pneumatic Grippers - UVH
Hydraulically actuated two-jaw self-centering vise in compact design with a high clamping force
- -Precise wedge-hook mechanism allows machining accuracy
- -High force drive for secure clamping
- -Extended clamping range with long jaw guidance
- -Optimum jaw guides (hardened, sturdy, low backlash) allow high clamping forces at a long service life.
- -Low profile: Maximum use of the machine room and excellent rigidity of the system
- -Lean outer countour for optimal accessibility of the machine spindle to the workplace
- -Cubic design: Ideal for 6-sided machining
- -Optimized lubrication system for consistently high clamping force
- -Base jaws with tongue and groove or fine serration as standard for high flexibility of top jaws.
- -All functional parts are hardened and ground to ensure a long service life.
- -Comes in 4 versions (UVH 100, 100X, 160, 160X)