Pneumatic Grippers - UVP
Pneumatically actuated two-jaw self-centering vise with high clamping force.
- -Available with standard stroke, long stroke, and fixed jaw
- -Precise wedge-hook mechanism allows machining accuracy
- -High force drive for secure clamping
- -Extended clamping range with long jaw guidance
- -Optimum jaw guides (hardened, sturdy, low-backlash) allow for high clamping forces at a long service life
- -Low profile: Maximum use of the machine room and excellent rigidity of the system
- -Lean outer contour for optimal accessibility of the machine spindle to the workpiece
- -Cubic design: Ideal for 6-sided machining
- -Optimized lubrication system for consistently high clamping forces
- -Base jaws with tongue and groove or fine serration as standard for high flexibility of top jaws
- -All functional parts are hardened and ground to ensure a long service life.