Torque Limiter for Reducers - PR
Torque Limiter for Gearboxes: To be mounted between the motor and gearbox
- -Safety coupling Made in fully turned steel
- -Spacer Made in fully turned aluminum
- -Standard phosphating treatment on Torque limiter
- -Model Available for IEC and NEMA motors and gearboxes
- -Complete solutions with connecting flanges in aluminum for IEC B5 motors
- -Compact solution
- -Instant disengagement upon overload
- -designed for use with either DSS/SG or DF Torque limiters
- -Maximum Torque: 2,600 Nm.
- -Maximum Bore Diameter: 65 mm.