Air Release Valve - Series ARV
- Safety: Allows safe expulsion of unwanted air in piping system.
- Dependability: Unique self-guided poppet assures minimal emission of system liquid prior to sealing.
- Convenience: Union simplifies valve inspection/removal with minimum piping breakdown.
- Minimum Closing Pressure: Closes at 0 PSI, as long as liquid is present. Valve closes as liquid rises, after virtually all unwanted air is forced out. Seals bubbletight at system pressures as low as 10 psi (EPDM seals).
- Cost Efficient: Designed to improve system performance and competitively priced.
- Superior Design: Poppet seals more reliably than ball design; does not deform under pressure like a hollow ball.
- Corrosion Resistant: Top quality thermoplastics and elastomers resist chemical attack and protect system purity. No metal components in Series ARV.