top of page
Air Release Valve - Series ARV
- -Allows safe expulsion of unwanted air in piping
- -Unique self-guided poppet assures
minimal emission of system liquid prior to sealing
- -Union simplifies valve inspection/removal
with minimum piping breakdown.
- -Minimum Closing Pressure: Closes at 0 PSI, as long as liquid is present. Valve closes as liquid rises, after virtually all unwanted air is forced out. Seals bubble-tight at system pressures as low as 10 psi (EPDM seals).
- -Designed to improve system
performance and competitively priced
- -Superior Design: Poppet seals more reliably than ball design; does not deform under pressure like a hollow ball.
- -Corrosion Resistant: Top quality thermoplastics and
elastomers resist chemical attack and protect system
purity. No metal components in Series ARV.
bottom of page