top of page
Ball Valve - Series TMBV
- -Heavy-duty, large diameter shaft to eliminate flexing and breakage.
- -PTFE bearing on shaft eliminates friction and wear; stem design is “blow-out” proof.
- -PTFE seats energized with O-rings eliminate wear and improve cycle life.
- -Trunnion design eliminates lateral ball stress and allow downstream piping to be disconnected under full line pressure.
- -Fully concentric and mirror polished ball assures smooth, leakproof operation.
- -Three true-union ends for ease of piping installation and removal; helps lower costs and reduce footprint.
- -Smooth flow path eliminates pressure loss.
- -Choice of 2-hole or 3-hole ball.
- -Series TMBV is molded of Type 1 Grade 1 Geon® PVC or Corzan® CPVC.
- -Standard O-ring seals are FKM or EPDM.
- -Seats and shaft bearings are PTFE. Standard connections are threaded (NPT or BSP) or socket (Schedule 80 or Metric).
bottom of page