top of page
Calibration Column - Series CC
- UV Resistant PVC Construction for wide range of liquids - no metal components.
- Options include welded isolation ball valve on one or both ends and loose fit slip removable top cap for convenient cleaning.
- Sixty second test period provides superior accuracy to shorter test periods.
- Direct readings in GPH and mL/minute
- Wide range of cylinder volumes available - 100 mL to 10000 mL.
- Highly visible/high contrast graduations.
- Graduations have clear Mylar overlay for added protection in harsh chemical environments; label resists shrinkage and temperature damage
- NPT threaded connections standard; BSP threads, sockets, flanges, union ends and other connections available
- Models with permanent end caps rated to 75 PSI, except 10000 mL rated to 40 PSI. Models with removable end cap are not rated for pressure (0 PSI).
bottom of page