Calibration Column - Series CC
- -UV Resistant PVC Construction for wide range of liquids - no metal components.
- -Options include welded isolation ball valve on one or both ends and loose fit slip removable top cap for convenient cleaning.
- -Sixty second test period provides superior accuracy to shorter test periods.
- -Direct readings in GPH and mL/minute
- -Wide range of cylinder volumes available - 100 mL to 10000 mL.
- Highly visible/high contrast graduations.
- -Graduations have clear Mylar overlay for added protection in harsh chemical environments; label resists shrinkage and temperature damage.
- -NPT threaded connections standard; BSP threads, sockets, flanges, union ends and other connections available.
- -Models with permanent end caps rated to 75 PSI, except 10000 mL rated to 40 PSI. Models with removable end cap are not rated for pressure (0 PSI).