Check Valve - Series CKD
Compact Diaphragm Check Valves Sizes 1/4" and 1/2"
- The “CKD” Check Valves utilize a flexible elastomer disc for their sealing action. This sensitive disc offers very low pressure sealing.
- Since these sealing discs are self-centering, they seal in the identical position every time, allowing more reliable sealing and prolonged life.
- The minimum back pressure required to close Series “CKD” is 1/2 PSI.
- The Series “CKD” Check Valves, unlike the Series “CK” and “CKM” Check Valves, depend on gravity for sealing assistance in low flow applications.
- In liquids having high specific gravities the sealing discs may float. In these applications the valves should be piped so the disc floats against the seat.
- Plast-O-Matic Series CKD Check Valves are available standard in PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), Polypropylene, Kynar PVDF, and Teflon.