top of page
Check Valve - Series CKM
Self-Closing Thermoplastic Check Valves
- -Patented Design: Self-sealing - are not dependent upon gravity, mounting position or reverse flow, a significant improvement over ball check valves.
- -Silent Operation: No internal sliding or loose parts to slam or vibrate - chattering is eliminated!
- -Dependability: Leak-free sealing protects against the potential hazards created by reverse flow of corrosive liquids such as acids, caustics and chlorine solutions.
- -Repetitive Long Term Sealing: Diaphragm automatically positions itself against seat in the identical location. Superior to ball check valves which often leak at lower pressures.
- -Convenience: Union nut on Series CKM simplifies valve inspection/removal with minimum piping breakdown.
- -Minimal Cracking Pressure: Diaphragm begins to open at approximately 1.0 to 1.5 PSI.
- -Cost Efficient: Designed to improve system performance and competitively priced.
- -Plast-O-Matic Series CKM Check Valves are molded of Type 1, Grade 1, PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), Glass-filled Polypropylene, Corzan® CPVC, and Kynar® PVDF in sizes 1/2", 3/4" and 1".
- -A machined version, Series CK is available in PTFE in sizes 3/4" and 1". Diaphragms are of EPDM or FKM (Viton®).
- -Threaded connections are standard on all models. Socket end connectors are available on all Series CKM models.
bottom of page