top of page
Check Valve - Series CKS
Self-Closing Thermoplastic Check Valves in Sizes 1 1/4" - 4"
- -Normally-closed design, self-sealing, not dependent upon gravity, mounting position or reverse flow… a significant improvement over ball check valves.
- -Leak-free sealing protects against the potential hazards created by reverse flow of corrosive liquids such as acids, caustics and chlorine solutions.
- -PFA encapsulated stainless steel spring provides bubble-tight seal mounted in any position.
- -Rapid closure by spring-loaded poppet helps to eliminate sudden back-flow water hammer.
- -Positive repetitive sealing: Poppet automatically positions itself against seat in the identical location each time for long cycle life dependability.
- -Minimal Cracking Pressure: Valve begins to open at approximately 1.0 to 1.5 PSI.
- -Rugged thermoplastic construction meets highest industry standards.
- -Plast-O-Matic Series CKS Check Valves are available standard in PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), CPVC, Polypropylene and Kynar® PVDF in sizes 11/4", 11/2", 2", 3" and 4".
- -Seals are in EPDM, or FKM. Threaded or socket connections are standard.
bottom of page