Pressure Regulator - Series PRHM
- Designed for Higher Flow Capacities with Less System Pressure Loss
- Converts varying inlet pressure up to 150 PSI, to a stabilized, lower preset downstream pressure.
- Protects sensitive downstream tools, instruments, tubing and filters against damage from overpressure/pressure surges; permits the entire system to operate safely and effectively.
- Downstream pressure settings adjustable from 5 to 125 PSI.
- Large surface area of its frictionless rolling diaphragm provides exceptional sensitivity.
- Free movement of the diaphragm on a balanced shaft assures smooth, accurate performance and reliable sealing for millions of cycles.
- Double U-cups prevent leakage along the shaft and eliminates the possibility of “creep”.
- Optional gauge ports to assist with setting and monitoring pressure.
- For corrosive and ultra-pure liquid applications
- PVC and CPVC models certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372.