top of page
Pressure Regulator - Series PR
- -Convert varying or excessive upstream pressures to a pre-determined maximum downstream pressure in systems handling corrosive or ultra-pure liquids.
- -Regulate to the correct pressure range so that a flow system or piece of equipment can operate safely and effectively.
- -Ultra-pure system special designs.
- -Automatically regulate and prevent the downstream pressure from exceeding its set point
- -Wide range of adjustable settings available from 5 to 50 psi. (5 to 75 psi standard on l/2” PRM)
- -Rugged construction with inlet pressure to 150 psi.
- -Rolling diaphragm design assures sensitive operation
- -Seal concepts provide non-sticking, design.
- -Control spring is not in the liquid.
- -Over 30 years of field proven quality.
- -One piece body construction eliminates internal leakage that can cause malfunction.
bottom of page