Pressure Regulator - Series PRS
- -Used with an Air-Loaded Regulator, Series PRS reacts instantly to fluctuations in pressure, significantly enhancing the accuracy of the air-loaded regulator - downstream pressure has virtually no deviation from set pressure.
- -Desired pressure is maintained without sacrificing flow. Performance rivals control valves, at much lower cost.
- -Ideal for applications with changing pressure requirements.
- -Can be conveniently teed into piping at desired control point, or may be mounted at a more convenient location and connected with tubing for process pressure sensing
- -Easy to set; adjustable from 5 PSI to 100 PSI. Maximum pressure at control point is 150 PSI.
- -Teflon® diaphragm for critical ultra-pure and corrosive liquid applications.
- -No wetted metal or elastomer parts.