Pressure Regulator - Series UPR
- -Non-shutoff design, will pressure balance under no-flow condition. For positive shutoff version, consult factory
- -All thermoplastic construction, no elastomers used in non-shutoff version.
- -Standard connections: PVDF butt-fusion for Asahi or GF high purity piping systems. Flare and other types available; consult factory.
- -High performance regulator provides maximum flow with minimal pressure loss downstream.
- -No metal components other than a non-wetted, PVDF coated spring.
- -Variable area diaphragm provides excellent sensitivity.
- -Set pressure 5-100 PSI.
- -Multi-turn pressure adjustment provides accurate, infinite settings.
- -Maximum inlet pressure 150 PSI.
- -High purity 8 hour hot DI rinse and CDB procedure is standard; clean and double bag in class 100 (ISO 5) clean room.
- -Non-wetted parts available in ABS to reduce costs; consult factory.