Pressure Regulator - Series UPRS
- -Superior flow with minimal metal ion contamination and particle shedding.
- -Full shutoff design, eliminates pressure creep across the regulator under no-flow condition.
- -All thermoplastic fluoropolymer construction; FFKM elastomers treated with proprietary cleaning (boil/acid/scavenge).
- -Kalrez® FFKM ultrapure grade perfluoroelastomer specification provides the lowest metal ion contamination performance in semiconductor and other high purity applications.
- -Standard connections: PVDF butt-fusion for Asahi or GF high purity piping systems. Flare and other types available; consult factory.
- -High performance regulator provides maximum flow with minimal pressure loss downstream.
- -No metal components other than non-wetted, stainless steel springs and external fasteners.
- -Variable area diaphragm provides excellent sensitivity.
- -Set pressure 10-100 PSI.
- -Multi-turn pressure adjustment provides accurate, infinite settings.
- -Maximum inlet pressure 150 PSI.