Relief Valve - Series TRVDT
- -Relief: protects systems and equipment from over-pressure/ pressure surges.
- -Bypass: prevents pumps from “dead heading”.
- -Unique PTFE Diaphragm is excellent for use with highly aggressive liquids... and also provides the ultimate in contamination-free sealing.
- -Rugged thermoplastic construction is ideal for a broad range of industrial applications
- -Relief setting is infinitely adjustable from 5 psi to 100 psi.
- -Maximum inlet pressure is 150 psi.
- -Large diaphragm area delivers more sensitivity and less pressure drop under flow conditions.
- -Non-wetted U-cup seal provides a second isolation of the control spring; design includes patented Fail-Dry vent, a safety feature that provides visual warning of seal malfunction and permits the valve to continue operation until a scheduled maintenance can be planned thereby avoiding a costly shutdown.
- -Non-leaching feature of fluoropolymer diaphragm makes it ideal for use with ultra-pure water and concentrated etchants, as in the semiconductor industry.
- -Available in 1/2", 3/4", 1" sizes. For other sizes consult factory.