Solenoid Valve - Series EASYMT/EASMT
Multi-Purpose Direct Acting Valves w/PTFE Bellows- Z-Cool Coil
- Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier-type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere.
- Versatility: For use with virtually every type solution, including acids, caustics, solvents, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids.
- Superior Performance: Over 2 million cycles in laboratory conditions.
- Dependability and Safety: Patented Fail Dry® design provides visual warning if seal malfunctions. Avoids costly shutdown, as valve continues to function.
- New W24 Solenoid Coil: with Z-Cool DIN Connector uses a fraction of the energy required by traditional coils. Optional R24 coil available for intermittent service
- Rated Continuous Duty: with maximum ambient temperature of 122ºF/50ºC
- Coil Connector Light: Indicates when valve is energized (open). Standard on W24 coil.
- Corrosion Resistant: Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. no metal parts in wetted areas.
- Exacting Quality: All valves individually inspected and 100% tested to insure reliable operation.