Solenoid Valve - Series PS
- -Normally closed, in-line design with bubble-tight shut-off.
- -Minimum 5 PSI differential required.
- -High pressure: Particularly for applications where high backpressures (up to 70 PSI) are required e.g. controlling flow spray nozzles, high pressure chemical injections, etc. Inlet pressure to 140 PSI.
- -High flow rates – Cv’s from 5.2 on the 1/2" size to 80 on the 3" size.
- -Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier-type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere.
- -Safety/Dependability: Patented Fail-Dry® safety design feature provides advance visual warning if seal malfunctions, while permitting valves to continue operating until maintenance can be scheduled.
- -Tested to over 1,000,000 cycles in laboratory conditions, with water.
- -Versatility: Can be used with all types of solutions including acids, caustics, solvents and chlorine solutions.
- -Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. No metal parts in wetted areas.
- -Positive valve closure in the event of electrical failure.
- -Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/2", 2 and 3".