Solenoid Valve - Series THP
- -Specifically designed for high-inlet and high back pressure applications.
- -Balanced shaft design permits higher pressures.
- -Bubble-tight sealing.
- -No metal parts in wetted area.
- -Patented Fail-Dry™ safety design provides warning of seal failure while allowing valve to continue functioning.
- -Valves are constructed of PVC with EPDM or Viton® diaphragms. Stainless steel fasteners are standard and are not in wetted areas. A 24 watt all-plastic molded coil is standard and is available in 24, 120 or VAC, or 24 VDC.