top of page
Timing Belt Transmission - HDT
"High Torque Drive" [HDT] belts and pulleys for low-speed, high-torque applications
- -Replaces conventional chains and gears
- -Revolutionary new tooth design improving stress distribution and allowing for higher loading
- -Manufactured with polychloroprene teeth, glass fiber cables, and a tough nylon facing.
- -HDT drives' transmitting power does not depend on belt thickness
- -Teeth of the HDT timing belt enter and leave the pulleys' grooves smoothly and quietly.
- -Helically wound glass fiber cables in the belt ensure enourmous strength as well as high resistance to elongation.
- -Teeth pitch options available in 3, 5, 8, 14, or 20 mm.
- -Wide vareity of lengths and widths available to fit your application.
- -Operational in temperatures from -20C to 85C with peaks of 100C
bottom of page