Fixing Elements - Locking Devices
Variety of Locking Devices for a range of torque ratings and shaft displacements
- -Ideal device for integrating two or more shafts via static friction for torque transmission
- -Self-centering models available (B, D, E, DS, ES, F, G, H, I, and L)
- -Easy installation and removal provides full interchangeability
- -Ideal use for replacing weldings, straight keys, splines, taper pins, or taper shafts.
- -Designed for use with common drawn bars
- -Distributes the load all over the contact surface, rather than just the key flanks when using just a key.
- -No angular or axial backlash