top of page
Intermittent-Oscillating Drives - Series AP-OP
Mechanical Parallel drive for intermittent or oscillating motion
- -Transforms uniform inlet shaft rotation to intermittent rotation of the parallel output shaft
- -Available in 9 sizes
- -Output shaft is hollow for passing through cabling, hoses, and wiring.
- -1 to 8 indexing options available
- -Ideal for linear transfer and light rotary index applications
- -Intermittent Drive has dwell phase in uni-directional output shaft rotation
- -Oscillating drive has alternating-direction oscillations available with or without dwell period.
- -Oscillating drive available with Angular displacements of 15, 20, 30 or 45 degrees
- -Available with output torques up to 4700Nm
bottom of page